It’s time for another episode of Four Questions! Here are this week’s questions:
1. If you were Slash, who would you pick as the next lead singer in Velvet Revolver?
2. How many guitars do you currently own?
3. What guitar do you plan to buy next?
4. What are your five “desert island” CDs?
Here are my answers:
1. This one was easy for me since I was a Soundgarden fan in the 90s…Chris Cornell. I’d love to see how he fits in with Slash and the rest of the Velvet crew.
2. Including my bass, I currently own five guitars: 1 acoustic, 1 classical, 2 electrics, and 1 bass.
3. This changes weekly for me based on what music I’m currently listening to! 😉 Ultimately, I’ll probably buy a semi-hollow body at some point in the future, since I ended up returning Lucille.
4. The 5 CDs I’d want to have if I were trapped on a desert island would be: 1) Stevie Ray Vaughan – Texas Flood 2) Metallica – Master of Puppets 3) AC/DC – Back in Black 4) Led Zeppelin – IV 5) B.B. King – Live at the Regal. This list is also likely to change each week, but these five albums continue to move me every time I listen to them.