Neunaber Technology recently announced their new Immerse Reverberator:
The Immerse Reverberator houses eight stellar stereo reverbs — Wet, hall, plate & spring reverbs, two shimmers, Wet+echo, and Wet+detune. Each effect has been painstakingly crafted: there are no fillers here.
Delivering unrivaled sound quality and no-nonsense flexibility in a compact footprint, the Immerse can be used with instruments of all stripes.
- Five controls: Effect Select, Effect Level, Reverb Depth, Tone (or Echo Time), Effect Adjust (depends on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass with external Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
Pre-orders start February 1, and the pedal will be available on March 1.
Here’s the introductory video for the new pedal: