I’m really enjoying all of the responses to the Four Questions I’ve been posting. Here are four more questions:
1. How do you discover new music?
2. How long have you been playing guitar?
3. What is the favorite guitar you’ve ever owned?
4. How do you get your guitar-related info? (online, magazines, friends…)
Here are my answers:
1. In general, I find out about new music from friends, either in person or online. In fact, I recently learned about some new music on Twitter.
2. I’ve been playing off and on for the past 16 years. I wish I could say I’ve been playing straight through, but there’s been times I’ve set the guitar aside for a prolonged period of time, unfortunately. I don’t plan on letting that happen again.
3. Probably my current Strat, although there’s a special place in my heart for all of the guitars I’ve owned.
4. Nowadays, I actually get a lot of info through guitar blogs and other online sites. I still subscribe to several magazines, though, which seem to be struggling to stay relevant.
Posted in: Four Questions